Monday, June 26, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday










Its Tuesday again and that means it's time for Top Ten Tuesday again! This awesome feature is Hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish! This weeks topic is Best Books You've Read In 2017 So Far! The list is in no particular order!


Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)














1. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
So freaking good! I can't wait for the next book! Review for it on Thursday!








Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts 1 & 2 (Harry Potter, #8)







2. Harry Potter and The Cursed Child by John Tiffany
Very enjoyable! Liked it more than I thought I would!











The Beast of Clan Kincaid (Highland Warrior #1)






3. The Beast of Clan Kincaid by Lily Blackwood
Just reviewed it and I loved it!












Shadow and Bone (Shadow and Bone, #1)









4. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
OMG so good! I'm obsessed and I'm currently reading Seige and Storm! (I <3 The Darkling...) Review coming soon!

The Cinderella Deal













5. The Cinderella Deal by Jennifer Cruise
So funny and cute!

Hunted














6. Hunted by Megan Spooner
Its a new favorite! I LOVE this book!











And those are my best reads of 2017 so far! I cant wait to see what other amazing reads I get to enjoy this next half of the year! What books made your list?!