Friday, June 2, 2017

May Book Haul

I went a little crazy last month with the book buying. Per Usual. So I might as well share what I bought right? I bought a couple first books in some series and some stand alones. I cant wait to read these! I've heard great things about them!

 Okay, so here is what I purchased in May...


The Beast Is an Animal
The Beast is an Animal by Peternelle Van Arsdale.
This book looks right up my Alley!

Fangirl
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Already finished it! Review up soon!

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
A Court Of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Heard good things so far!

Shadow and Bone (Shadow and Bone, #1)
Shadow And Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Hear great things!

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, #1)
So many readers on booktube have raved about this book that I had to check it out!

The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #1)
The Queen Of The Tearling by Erika Johansen
So excited to finally read this one!

Tell Me Lies 
Tell Me Lies By Jennifer Cruise
Started this one and it might go in the DNF pile. See I do this thing now where if a book doesn't completely engross me past the 100 page mark then I just stop reading it. ( I use to force myself to finish books no matter what because I wasn't a "quitter" ) who knows, maybe Ill come back to it one day...

Image result for beauty and the beast by gabrielle
Its like a 3D illustrated book and its beautiful so I had to buy it to display on my bookshelf!

And that's it! hopefully these hold me over for the next couple months because I NEED to save money for vacations in the very near future! But lets be real...

What books did you all buy in May? link your hauls in the comments! I'd love to check them out!