Hello! Its Tuesday and that's means its time for Top Ten Tuesday! The holidays are officially over and the new year is about to begin! This TTT is all bout the books we're looking forward to the most in 2018! This feature is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish!
So these are the new releases I'm looking forward to spending my money on in 2018...
1. The Cruel Prince - Holly Black - Jan. 2
I preordered this book... that's how excited I am...
2. The Hazel Wood - Melissa Albert - Jan 30
3. ShadowSong - S. Jae Jones - Feb. 6
4. To Kill A Kingdom - Alexandra Cristo - Mar. 6
Little Mermaid retelling! Ive never read one before!
5. Fury Born - Claire Legrand - May 22
6. Three Dark Crowns #3 - Kendare Blake - Sept. 4
Yes... It has a date!!!
7. The Gilded Wolves - Roshani Chokshi - no date yet.
Sounds like Six of Crows in Paris... nuff said.
8. Dance of Thieves - Mary E. Pearson - Aug. 7
9. The Half King - Melissa Landers - No date yet!
And that is all I can think of! I'm sure as the year goes on I'll find more I want! So what books are you looking forward to in 2018!