1.The Beast Is An Animal by Peternalle van Arsdale.
I really wish I would have waited for October to read this book because it gives the perfect spooky fall vibes that I'm desperately searching for right now! Its perfect for this season actually!
2. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stievfvater.
I have only read this first book in the cycle so I cant 100% say anything for the other books, but The Raven Boys has a great fall spooky vibe to it! Its eerie and warm all at the same time! I'm actually reading The Dream Thieves now and hope to have the whole series done by the end of the month!
3. Raised by wolves trilogy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes.
Its a werewolf trilogy. I'd say it falls perfectly in place here.
4. pretty orange and brown colors on the front!
5. I like the mix of orange and red!
6. something about it just gives fall vibes to me!
7. The new covers for the grisha trilogy are gorgeous and this one gives autumn vibes!
8. The leaves and sun shining through on the book give me crisp morning fall feels.
9. That gold and that fire on the front though...
10. just beautiful...
Ok that's my list! What covers or books give you fall vibes!?