1. Hunted by Meagan Spooner. Such a beautiful read! Might make you cry..
2. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake. So interesting! and the drama is top notch!
3. Unwind by Neal Shusterman . This book deals with some pretty adult topics and I think its really interesting to read!
4. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. A favorite of mine which also deals with some serious topics!
5. Graceling by Kristin Cashore. one of the first Fantasy series I read as a teen and its probably the reason fantasy is my favorite genre to this day!
6. & 7. Six of crows and Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo . Amazing and brilliant are just two of the first words that come to my mind but there are so many more! This book feels like an adult book to me! I just love it!
That's my list, didn't make it to 10 but still! I recommend all these books and if you agree about these I'd love to know! What recommendations did you all make this week!