Wednesday, December 20, 2017

November Wrap Up 2017

Hello! Welcome to my November Wrap up! Can you believe its December!? Where has the time freaking gone!? Anyway, I have my monthly wrap up ready! I did much better this month than I did last month. I read a total of 5 books, so not too bad!


You (You, #1) First book I finished was You by Caroline Kepnes. This book was interesting... I liked it but I also was expecting more from it. There were many times when I felt it drag on for too long on the same thing and then something good would happen and then back to boring. And I also hated every single character in the book. I had no one to root for! But still like I said, it was interesting... and creepy.
3 Stars





Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist, #1)The Second Book I read was Flame in the Mist by Renee Adheih. I enjoyed this book! It does start off a bit slow at the beginning though. So slow that I seriously considered DNFing it! I'm glad I pushed through it though because after about 100 pages (yeah 100 pages...) it got pretty good! The main character Mariko is very likable and I enjoy the relationships she forms through out the book! The banter between her and her love interest is great, it was funny and natural! I was a bit confused though on what kind of magical system there was. It wasn't really explained. And the ending left me kind of tired (?) and I don't know if I'll be reading the second book. Actually I probably will but its just not on my priority list. All in all, still very much enjoyed it!
3.75 stars

Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3)The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4)Third and Fourth books were Blue Lily, Lily Blue and The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater! Yup, I finished the series this month! It was such a great and pleasurable read! I just loved it! The characters will forever hold a special place in my heart, especially Adam Parrish! I just love him and relate to him so much! He's just such a real and complex character and I just really appreciate what Maggie did with him through out the series. But really I love all the characters! They're all so good! The whole story is just so wonderful and it just has this perfect eerie feeling about it! It has this almost cinematic feeling to it! Its absolutely wonderful! Maggie really out did herself with this series! Definitely a new favorite!
5 Stars!

Tiger LilyAnd the very last book I finished last month was Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson. This was actually a reread for me as this is a absolute favorite book of mine! I hadn't reread any books in a while and It was so wonderful to revisit a book that I love so much! It was nice to see that my feelings haven't all changed towards this book! If anything I think I love it more now! And yes, I cried like a baby at the end of the book and was unreasonably sad for a couple days afterwards. If you like dark retellings with bittersweet endings, this ones it!
5+ stars!!!



So thats my wrap up! what books did you read in November?