Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

Hello! Tuesday has come again and that means that its time for Top Ten Tuesday! I'm sure you all already know but The Broke And The Bookish  are the lovely ladies who host this feature over at their blog! This weeks topic is bookish settings we'd like to visit! 

1. Henrietta, Virginia. - The Raven Cycle.
I just marathon read the whole Raven cycle so I'm still very much immersed in this whole world!  Henrietta is so well described and atmospheric! I'd love to visit a small town where the paranormal is so strongly felt!
Dark Wood, Peak District National Park, England, UK http://www.pinterest.com/lizdulacki/beautiful-nature/
2. Cabeswater - The Raven Cycle.
Another setting from The Raven Cycle. This magical forest has grown to have such a special place in my heart and the idea of visiting a place like this too much for my heart. It would probably bring me to my knees! 

3. Os Alta, Ravka - The Grishaverse.
This city sounded so cool while reading it in the first trilogy! definitely had to be on this list.


4. Ravka - The Grishaverse.
Now that I think about, I'd love to visit all of Ravka actually! This is my favorite country in the the Grishaverse! I mean, this is the country The darkling put blood, sweat, and tears into! How could I not visit!

5. The magical forest in Hunted.
This forest was magical and spooky and the same time. I think maybe just a quick day trip would be nice...

Image result for hogwarts
6. Hogwarts - Harry Potter
This is an obvious one. The Good thing about this one is you can kind of fulfill this dream if you go to Universal Studios. Kind of...

7. The Forbidden Forest - Harry Potter.
 Another nice quick day trip.
England. Chatsworth House, better known as “Pemberly”  Not a castle but gorgeous just the same.
8. Pemberley  - Pride and Prejudice.
Actually I'll just marry Mr. Darcy and live here instead... !

And I think that's it! I cant come up with anymore! What bookish settings would you all wish to visit?!