Thursday, November 30, 2017

Winter TBR / Top Ten Tuesday

    
Hello! So per usual I am late to TTT! But Luckily this weeks topic is winter tbr's! so I decided to go ahead and post the books that I'm excited to get to this winter and that way its still a TTT post but also kinda on its own! So Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and you can follow the link back to their blog and see other follow bloggers tbrs! 




So I actually went back and checked my fall tbr that I had posted a couple months ago and I managed to read 6 out the 10 books that I had listed! Not bad! I'm a mood reader, so I rarely follow tbrs. I am trying to change that a bit though! I like the idea of setting myself a guideline for my month! Anyway on to the list!

The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1)



1. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
Now this books doesn't come out till January but its by far my most anticipated read for this winter! Queen Leigh Bardugo talked it up spectacularly at her book signing and I am putting all my trust on her word! I know she wont lead me a stray! But seriously, the book sounds so good and I'm very excited!




The Bear and the Nightingale (The Winternight Trilogy, #1)







2. The Bear and The Nightingale by Katherine Arden
This books just has a winter vibe to it and I have a good feeling I'm going to love it!





The Rose Society (The Young Elites, #2)




3. and 4. The Rose Society and The Midnight Star by Marie Lu
I really really liked The Young Elites and have yet to continue with the trilogy! I feel like I'm almost avoiding it though! I don't want Adelina's story to end!




The Night Circus





5. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstein
Also a book I'm avoiding but maybe will finally get to this winter! I just have such high expectations with this book and I don't wanna be let down!




Deathless (Leningrad Diptych, #1)




6. Deathless by Catherynne M. Valente
I had this book on my last seasonal tbr and didn't manage to get to it so hopefully I will this time!






Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)




7. Falling kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
I have had this first book on my shelf forever and feel like maybe its time to finally give it a shot!

The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #1)



The Young Queens (Three Dark Crowns, #0.5)





8. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
I think I'm really gonna like this one!









9. The Young Queens by Kendare Blake
This is a novella about the three queens from Three Dark Crowns and I love that series so I cannot wait to read this!






10. Another reread! I did give myself some time to reread one of my favorites this year and I loved it so much! Now I wanna reread more of my favorites and I think I'll allow myself another this winter!

So that's my tbr! I probably wont stick completely to this list but I'm sure I'll be reading most of these books listed! So what books are on your Tbr this winter?