Monday, November 6, 2017

October Wrap Up 2017

Hello! Welcome back! So this is gonna be the saddest wrap up ever... I only read one book this whole month. I know, right???? What on earth! How did I go from 6 books last month to only 1 this month! to be fair I did have a lot going on this month. I went on vacation last week and just got back a day a go and I just couldn't concentrate on anything but my excitement! I also attempted to read more than one book at a time for the first time ever and that really messed up my groove! Hopefully November is a better reading month!

*link leads to goodreads page!


The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)So the only book I actually finished was The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater.
And I loved it as much as I loved the first one! We got to reunite with all the characters from the first book and we met some new ones too. Of the new characters that we met, I did not like either of them! I warmed up to one of them towards the end but for the most part my love stayed to the The Raven Boys and Blue! We get to see more of the individual relationships between the characters and also the consequences of some of the things that went down in the first book! And we learned more about Ronan and his secrets and I loved that! I love Ronan and being in his head and in his dreams was really fascinating! I also loved Blue and Noah's friendship in this book! They are adorable! I'm currently reading the Third book in the series and hopefully I finish the series this month!
4.5 stars!