Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

 Hello! Its Tuesday again and that means that its time for Top Ten Tuesday! I missed last weeks TTT but I'm back at it this week! This feature is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish and this weeks topic is best books titles! I really like this weeks topic! Titles are the second thing that catches my eye after a cover and I feel that they are very important!


Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)




1. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo.
I love Leigh bardugo's titles! They're always so good! Which is why number 2 is





Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)




2. Shadow and Bone By Leigh Bardugo.
They're just so good and clever!






And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)





3. And I Darken By Kiersten White
I actually haven't read this one and I don't know if I wanna read it or not cause I haven't heard that many amazing things about it but the title always intrigues me! Should I read it though? Let me know if you've read it and would recommend!


The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1)




4. The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdeih
I love this title and hope to read the book soon!






Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3)





5. Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
This title is so beautiful and it goes so well with the feeling of the whole series!




Tell the Wolves I'm Home





6. Tell The Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
I love that title!





The Bear and the Nightingale (The Winternight Trilogy #1)





7. The Bear and The Nightingale by Katherine Arden
Its so pretty and just sounds so magical!





Turtles All the Way Down





8. Turtles All The Way Down By John Green
That title is so pretty! I don't really have any interest in this book but the title is pretty!




The Princess Saves Herself in this One





9. The Princess Saves Herself In This One by Amanda Lovelace
Just Perfect!





Vicious (Villains, #1)





10. Vicious by Victoria Schwab
Catches your attention, right?






So that's my list! I actually haven't read many of these! Soon hopefully! All these titles are so good though! They caught my attention for sure! So what titles made your list!?