Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

 
Hello! Its time again for Top Ten Tuesday! This feature is hosted every Tuesday over at The Broke and The Bookish  and yes I know its Wednesday but I ran out of time to post it yesterday! Better late than never, right? This weeks topic is top ten fictional boyfriends... so expect this list to be a big mess! I'm gonna start this list from 10 down to 1 to emphasize importance!





10. Edward Cullen from The Twilight saga.
Now that I'm older, I understand that he was actually really creepy and had some issues, ok. But 17 year old me didn't see any of that and I held him as my top book boyfriend back then. And even though I don't necessarily see him as one anymore, this list wouldn't really be complete without him!

9. Jacob Black from The Twilight Saga.
Again, 17 year old me loved him and carried a tote that said team Jacob on it. I was a hot mess ok? and same as Edward, I no longer feel as passionately as I did for him (I see now that he was actually kind of annoying), but this list had to include him.

8. Devon from the Raised By Wolves trilogy.
I loved Devon, he was my favorite male character in this  series! And he was such a good friend and he was loyal! Oh, and he was a werewolf so...

7. Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games.
Peeta was such a sweet boy and the way he selflessly loved Katniss destroyed me. He was just so pure and good and the last book broke my heart for him!

6. Richard Gansey III from The Raven Boys.
I have only read the first book in the cycle and I can already tell you that I am head over heels my friends. His personality is just top notch. He's so funny and I love the way he loves and cares for his boys. The fact that I have 3 more books to read with him in them makes my heart swell!

5. Finnick Odair from Catching Fire.
I loved Finnick so much. He was my second favorite character in that trilogy and I will never forget him!

4. Nikolai Lanstov from The Grisha Trilogy.
Nikolai is such wonderfully complex character. He is funny and yet calculating and clever but above all, he is just a really good man who cares about his country more than anything. I love him dearly!

3. Kaz Brekker from The Six of Crows Duology.
I was not all that crazy for him in the first book, he was just okay... but then in the second book he does something that absolutely destroyed me. I cried like an idiot! I think its the fact that he shows his love in actions more than he can physically that gets to me! Its just so pure and beautiful!

2.Sam Roth from the Wolves of Mercy Falls Trilogy.
Sam was the first character that I ever declared my soulmate. I loved him more than I can say. He was such a sweetheart and he was so kind! When I think of a overall good guy, he fits perfectly. And he wrote indie love songs... 16 year old me was a goner!

1. The Darkling from The Grisha Trilogy.
The Darkling is officially my favorite book character of all time. My love for him is infinite. Everything about him speaks to me on a level that would take to long to explain. His power, his ambition, his calculating mind, his vulnerability due to loneliness... so complex and wonderful. He is flawed. Very flawed. And I don't condone his actions. But I still love him.

And there we go! That's my mess of a list for you! Who did you choose as your top fictional boyfriends?! Do we have any in common?!