Monday, November 20, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

 
Hello! Its Tuesday and that means its time for Top Ten Tuesday! I didn't get to participate the last 2 weeks because I was on Vacation but I'm happy to be back this week! This month should be a lot less hectic for me and I'm hoping to get a lot of post up soon! Anyways, Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish and this weeks topic is Ten books I'm grateful for! 




Lets get the obvious out of the way...

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)




1. The Hunger Games
For opening up my mind as a teenager and just overall forcing me to become more aware.




Twilight (Twilight, #1)





2. Twilight 
For getting me into reading in high school.






Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)





3. Harry Potter
For being so magical and bringing the world and me so much happiness!





and moving on....

Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)





4. Graceling
For being my first fantasy novel and starting my love for the genre!





The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)






5. The Raven Boys
For reminding me of how much I love Maggie Stiefvaters writing!





Hunted





6. Hunted
For giving me the perfect Beauty and the Beast feels I'd been craving!





The Outsiders





7. The Outsiders
For being my favorite book in middle school





Fangirl





8. Fangirl
For reminding me why I hate contemporary novels....
(JK... or am I?)





Pride and Prejudice





9. Pride and Prejudice
For showing that not all classics are boring and for Mr. Darcy...





Shadow and Bone (Grisha Verse, #1)




10. Shadow and Bone
For being my new obsession, and The Darkling, and Leigh Bardugo and just for giving me this sense of hope and relief in that I can still obsess over books like I once did in high school, that I haven't outgrown that! and I hope I never do! lol




It was hard trying to explain last one bit, sorry if it doesn't make much sense! Well that's my list of books I'm grateful for! what books made your list? I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!