Friday, June 9, 2017

Flash Back Friday!

Flash Back Friday is a new thing I'm going to be doing on my blog every Friday (or at least I'm gonna try every Friday). Its basically where I post about a book or something that I loved that I haven't really  talked about for a while and feel like reminiscing about. So......

This Friday I flash back to when I read the Raised By Wolves series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes! I have been thinking about this series all week!

Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1)   Trial by Fire (Raised by Wolves, #2) Taken by Storm (Raised by Wolves, #3)

I remember the first book not being my favorite but still deciding to stick it out and keep going with the series! And boy am I glad that I did! it was so freaking good! I could not believe how amazing the second book was! It literally blew my mind! and the third book was the same as the second! so so good! I'm serious! If your looking for an awesome werewolf series, this is it!

P.S. I saw on goodreads that there was another book in this series published in 2015 and i had no idea! I need to check it out ASAP!