Monday, August 21, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

And its time for another Top Ten Tuesday! This feature is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish and this weeks topic is back to school freebie! I chose to be nostalgic and think back to my top ten favorite books I read while I was in high school!

Twilight (Twilight, #1)1. Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer.
Lets just get the obvious out of the way. I think we can agree that about 90% of high school girls in 2008 were obsessed with twilight! And I was on of them and I'm anything but ashamed! I was obsessed!

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)










2. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater.
I loved this book with all my heart! I think I reread it about 4 times in freshman year!

Low Red Moon







3. Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin.
I remember this being such an enjoyable book! and the cover is so pretty and shiny...

The Silmarillion









4. and 5. The Hobbit and The Silmarillion by J.R.R Tolkien.
My love for Lord of The Rings has always been strong!

Unwind (Unwind, #1)








6. Unwind by Neal Shusterman.
I did a book report on this one as a senior and it was the first time I was actually excited to do my homework.

Speak








7. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
It was one of favorites while I was in high school!

Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)









8. Graceling by Kristin Cashore.
My first fantasy book and its really what started my love for the genre!

Stolen: A Letter to My Captor








9. Stolen by Lucy Christopher.
This one really made an impact in me when I was a teen. I remember all of my friends and I passed it around and discussed it for months.

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)










10. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
This was and still is one of my most treasured trilogies! I read this for the first time in junior year and I couldn't believe how amazing it was! This was the first series I was ever really obsessed with! It made me think about things that I'd never really pondered and I loved that!

So that's my list! I enjoyed going down memory lane and I kinda wanna reread some! So what list did you come up with?!