Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday



Yay! Top Ten Tuesday is back this week! This feature is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish! This weeks topic is simply recommendations! So I've decide to list of a couple books that I think readers who don't usually read YA (or look down on the genre... *cough*someofmyfriends *cough*) will like!

1. Hunted by Meagan Spooner. Such a beautiful read! Might make you cry..

2. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake. So interesting! and the drama is top notch!

3. Unwind by Neal Shusterman . This book deals with some pretty adult topics and I think its really interesting to read!

4. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. A favorite of mine which also deals with some serious topics!

5. Graceling by Kristin Cashore. one of the first Fantasy series I read as a teen and its probably the reason fantasy is my favorite genre to this day!

6. & 7. Six of crows and Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo . Amazing and brilliant are just two of the first words that come to my mind but there are so many more! This book feels like an adult book to me! I just love it!

That's my list, didn't make it to 10 but still! I recommend all these books and if you agree about these I'd love to know! What recommendations did you all make this week!