Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine! Each week, bloggers spotlight what upcoming release they're eager for.

What I'm waiting for: Tris and Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison
 Release date: October 11th 2011

Tris and IzzieA modern retelling of the German fairytale "Tristan and Isolde", Tris and Izzie is about a young witch named Izzie who is dating Mark King, the captain of the basketball team and thinks her life is going swimmingly well. Until -- she makes a love potion for her best friend Brangane and then ends up taking it herself accidentally, and falling in love with Tristan, the new guy at school.   - From Goodreads



I really liked the movie Tristan and Isolde, so I'm looking forward to reading a modern version of that story. And also, how pretty is that cover?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so Thank You so much!
I am going to try my best to respond back to everyone who comments.

Once again Thank You :)