Top 10 Tuesday time – a weekly bookish meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. Today's topic is :
Top Ten Rebels In Literature (characters or authors) -- Those people who stood up for what they believed in despite the cost of doing so.
1. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games. She is bad ass and she stood up for what she believed in. she stood up against the capitol.
2. Melinda from Speak. She rebelled by not speaking and that's really hard to do.
3. Cinna from The Hunger Games. He rebelled by making fashion statements. He was the reason why Katniss was called the Mockingjay.
4. Tris from Divergent. She didn't allow herself to be made less just because she was small. She also over came the stereotype that was placed on her for being from abnegation.
5. Lena from Delirium. She was taught that love was a disease but she went ahead and loved anyway.
6. Bryn from Raised By Wolves. She didn't allow the pack to take her independence.
7. Carlisle Cullen from Twilight. He refused to drink human blood and never did.( I think? I'm pretty sure?)
8. Gale from The Hunger Games. He would hunt illegally and he joined the rebels against the capitol.
That's all I can think of at the moment.