Sunday, June 26, 2011

Review: The Twilgiht Series

I know that a lot of people hate the Twilight series, and I respect that. But I love it. Its one of my favorite series and I doubt it will ever stop being my favorite.

This series is what reminded me that I loved to read. I hadn't read any books in almost 2 years. Then I saw the movie Twilight and decided to read the series. I read all four books in about 2 weeks. when I was done, I realized that I didn't want to stop reading and so I started going to Barnes and Noble and started buying books to read. If it wasn't for this series I might have not gone back to reading and I wouldn't have been able to remind myself how much I love it.

Now, I do agree that the ending was a little unsatisfying and a little rushed. I also agree that Jacob imprinting with a baby is extremely weird and find that to be the thing I hated the most in the whole series. And I also agree that Bella Swan is one of the most boring and whiny characters I have ever read.

Besides all that negative stuff though, I still love this series and I don't care what anyone else thinks. I agree to disagree with anyone who doesn't like the series.  Everyone has their own opinions and that perfectly fine. But my opinion is that I think this series is amazing!

Rating:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so Thank You so much!
I am going to try my best to respond back to everyone who comments.

Once again Thank You :)