Thursday, September 21, 2017

The Rapid Fire Book Tag!

Hello! Today I thought I'd do something a little different than what I usually post on here (which is literally just reviews and top ten Tuesday...) and post a book tag! I thought it would be a fun way for you all to get to know me a little better! The book tag I'm gonna be doing is The Rapid Fire Book tag! The tag was created by GirlReading on youtube so if you'd like to check out the original video, please do!

Questions! :

  1. e-Book or physical book?   Definitely physical book! Never actually read a e-book!
  2. Paperback or hardback?   I love both!
  3. Online or in-store book shopping?   I love in-store but online is sooo much cheaper!
  4. Trilogies or series?   Trilogies
  5. Heroes or villains?   Villains but only if they're well done!
  6. A book you want everyone to read?   Whatever is my fav book of the moment! It changes!
  7. Recommend an underrated book?   Hunted by Meagan Spooner because its beautiful!
  8. The last book you finished?   The Rebel Of Clan Kincaid...
  9. The last book you bought?   Vicious by V.E. Schwab 
  10. Weirdest thing you’ve used as a bookmark?   a toothpick.... 
  11. Used books: yes or no?   I love used books! about 1/2 of mine are!
  12. Top three favourite genres?   Fantasy, Historical fiction, and Historical Romance!
  13. Borrow or buy?   I buy all my books! I'm a book collector, dammit! (really just a hoarder...)
  14. Characters or plot?   I need a good mix of both!
  15. Long or short books?   Medium books! Unless I love the series... then long please!
  16. Long or short chapters?   Short! 
  17. Name the first three books you think of…    Shadow and Bone, Six of Crows and Uprooted
  18. Books that makes you laugh or cry?   I love it when a book makes me cry... (masochist) 
  19. Our world or fictional worlds?   Fictional all the way... 
  20. Audiobooks: yes or no?   I've never listened to an audiobook...
  21. Do you ever judge a book by its cover?   Oh yes, absolutely!
  22. Book-to-movie or book-to-TV adaptations?   Movie cause I love that cinematic feel!
  23. A movie or TV show you preferred to its book?   Thirteen reasons why
  24. Series or standalones?   I love both! depends on my mood!
And that finishes the tag! I love answering questions about books! I am definitely gonna be doing more soon! If you decide to do this tag or have done it, please leave a link and I'd love to check it out!