Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

So to get back into the swing of things I decided for my first post to be a favorite feature of mine! 
This feature is hosted by The broke and the bookish !  

This weeks topic is things that make us instantly want to read a book! 

1. The cover. 
I know you're not suppose to judge a book by its cover but I can't help it! Some of the covers are so pretty that it instantly makes me put it on my tbr list!

2. Fairytale retellings. 
Who doesn't love a good fairytale retelling!

3. Sisters.
If it involves sisters, I'm interested!

4. Historical romance.
I'm gonna be honest... it's my favorite type of romance!

5. Dystopian settings.
I love a rebellion. And you know dystopian books always have some type of rebellion about to happen!

6. Werewolves 
I'm a sucker for werewolves. 

7. Big thick books. 
I love big books and I cannot lie

8. Love/hate romance. 
This is my favorite way for main characters to fall in love. It's so sweet and fun! 

9. Authors I've read before.
I love finding books from authors I've read before! Especially if I loved their last book!

10. Titles.
Clever or unique titles are the best!