Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

  

Hosted over at the Broke and Bookish

This weeks top ten is 
Top Ten Characters Who Remind Me Of Myself Or Someone I Know In Real Life


1. Hana from Delirium. She reminded me so much of one of my best friends. When Lena describes her as catching everyone's attention and being everything she's not, it just reminded me of how I sometimes feel about my friend.

2. Grace from Shiver. I think grace reminds me a lot of myself. I think its the way that she's very conservative around people, but open with only with certain people she can trust. And that it doesn't exactly include her family is what I feel we have in common.

3. Zack from Bitter End. He reminded me so much of my brother! Everything he did reminded me of my brother and it made me laugh so hard. Everything Zack did, I could picture perfectly.

4.  Alice Cullen from Twilight. This might sound weird, but Alice reminds me of my mom... from the way they look to how annoyingly persistent they both are. And they both love fashion as well...

5. Corinne and Beth from The Summer of Skinny Dipping. I have two cousins that are just like them. From the physical descriptions to their not-so-humble attitudes.

6. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games. I feel that we are a lot a like not because I'm as bad ass as she is but because I feel that we have the same personality. Emotionally she is pretty hard to break and I am as well. It would have to take something huge and devastating to break me. And we're both pretty prideful and Definitely have some walls built up.I've had many friends say that she reminds them of me, which makes me very happy.