Friday, September 23, 2011

Follow Friday


Q. Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?


A: I do have a few favorite series that I keep going back to. One of them is Twilight. I will never get tired of rereading my favorite parts in all four books. The Wolves of Mercy Falls series is another one that I always find myself looking over. I love Sam so I especially like going over his povs. Another series is the Hunger Games series. I love it and will never get tired of its awesomeness.

8 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to go over Twilight again since I read it so long ago. Ooo and the Hunger Games I will definitely re-read next year. Happy Friday and have a great weekend! :)
    Amy's Follow Friday

    Check out my Summer Favorites Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love. Come and join Read My Review on my blog which currently has a Friends theme. Hope you have a great weekend!
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the Mercy Falls Wolves series, but I don't think I could reread it. Twilight maybe, but now that the movies are out I sort of like those better haha. I know, I'm such a traitor ;) But The hunger Games.... yesssssssss :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Like you, I often re-read my favorite parts of Twilight. I can always lose myself in them.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. No matter how much people say they hate it, Twilight has been a very popular answer today! I've reread it too :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Follow Friday!

    I hope you will stop by and check out our twitter event going on today!
    http://OurBooksOurVoice.Blogspot.com

    Sincerely,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the Wolves of Mercy Fall, will have to check it out =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, I was a big Twilight fan..a twi mum....I finallt got thrown off the Twilight Merry-Go-Round I was on as I was reading it over and over all four books.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so Thank You so much!
I am going to try my best to respond back to everyone who comments.

Once again Thank You :)