Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

 


Hosted over at  by The Broke & the Bookish

Its a freebie! So I choose: Top ten books I'd like to see made into a movie.

1. Shiver by Maggie Steifvater. I would love to see this made into a book. But I would cry if it was ruined.

2. Unwind by Neal Shusterman. This would be such an awesome movie!

3. Delirium by Lauren Oliver. This is such an interesting story and so many people would be intrigued by it.

4. Divergent by Veronica Roth. Another book that would be awesome to see on the big screen.

5. and 6. Catching Fire and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. Even though they are already making them in movies I just can't wait till they finally come out!

7. Graceling by Kristin Cashore. I think this would a really cool movie and would be awesome on the big screen.

Sadly I can't think of any others.