Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday


Hosted over at The Broke and Bookish

Top Ten Books I'd give a Theme song to:

1. Delirium by Lauren Oliver - What You Know by Two Door Cinema Club. I always related them just because 1: the song came out around the time I was reading the book and 2: the song sounds futuristic and some of the lyrics make sense with the book.

2. Water for Elephants By Sara Gruen - Cosmic Love by Florence and the Machine. The song was featured with the commercials for the movie and ever since then it just stuck. Now whenever I think of the book I always think of that song too.

3. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer- Wild Ones by Flo Rida ft. Sia. I always think of Nightshade when I hear this song. Its that one part where she sings "Running with wolves and I'm on the prowl", that always makes me remember the book. 

4. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer - You Make Me Smile by Blue October. Stephanie actually had this song on the playlist for Twilight that's on her website. Every time I think of the Book I think of this song as well. 

5. New Moon and Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer - She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. So many lyrics of the song go so well with Bella and Jacobs relationship. Also a good one for Eclipse is Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon. I always think of Jacob when I hear that song.

6. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Help I'm Alive by Metric. This song always reminds me of the book. It just has that vibe. And the lyrics match the book pretty well.

7. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins - Rolling in the deep By Adele. I think its more the rhythm of the song that the lyrics. Although there are a couple lyrics that are spot on with the book.

8. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins - Cough Syrup by Young the Giant. I recently discovered this song via Jump start on VH1 and it immediatly reminded me of Mockingjay. 

That's all I can think of now, maybe I'll come up with more later :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so Thank You so much!
I am going to try my best to respond back to everyone who comments.

Once again Thank You :)