Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
Top Ten  Books that I bought based on their cover or title.
1. Fallen by Lauren Kate. That cover is absolutely beautiful. I had to buy it as soon as I saw it. 
Fallen (Fallen, #1)
2.  The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer By Michelle Hodkins.
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
3. Across the Universe by Beth Revis. It reminded me of the movie so that's actually what made me want it.
Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)
4. Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin. Its so shiny! I had to buy it!
Low Red Moon
5. Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter. Both the title and the cover grabbed my attention with this one.
Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1)
6. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro. The title sounds so romantic so I had to buy it.
Never Let Me Go
And I think that's It. I cant think of any other ones.

1 comment:

  1. Fallen and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer both made my list too. I must be the only person who doesn't like the cover for Across the Universe. I think it looks to fake, especially on the book.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so Thank You so much!
I am going to try my best to respond back to everyone who comments.

Once again Thank You :)