Friday, August 19, 2011

TGIF



This Friday's Question:
The Reviews We Don't Write: 
Have you ever read a book and not wanted to review it? Are some books too personal that we want to keep our thoughts our own? 

When I love a book, I do write a review for it because that's how I can express how I feel about it. Its how I can explain my love for it. But when I don't like a book, then its hard for me to review it. Why? Because I end up just saying a bunch of negative stuff about the book and then I feel rude and bad because of what I wrote. So I'm actually the opposite of the what the question asks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way with negative reviews. I always feel like a jerk pointing out the problems with books, but then I feel even worse if it's just personal preference that made me dislike it. Sometimes I think I should just skip a book's review if I didn't like it... :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so Thank You so much!
I am going to try my best to respond back to everyone who comments.

Once again Thank You :)